1. Do not answer calls from unrecognised phone numbers.
2. Do not email first this in the morning or last thing at night.
3. Do not agree to meetings or calls with no clear agenda or end time.
4. Do not let people ramble.
5. Do not check email constantly – “batch” & check at set times only.
6. Do not over-communicate with low-profit, high maintenance customers.
7. Do not work more to fix overwhelmingness – prioritize.
8. Do not carry a cell or Crackberry 24/7.
9. Do not expect work to fill a void that non-work relationships and activities should.
From the book
The 4-Hour Workweek
by Timothy Ferriss