Taking a venture through the world of mashups. Big ups to the Djs that found a way to blend classic lyrics with obscure beats. If you desire some alternative to your hip hop this is right up your alley.
Hotep, Son Sizzle
01. Dela Soul – Stakes is High (Amerigo Mash)
02. Talib Kweli – Your Gospel (Max Mash)
03. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel – Innner City Breathin’ (Amerigo Mash)
04. Nas – Last Real Nigga Alive (King Mash)
05. Jay Z – Fallin’, Da Art of Story Telling (Ferno Mash)
06. The Notorious B.I.G – Dead Wrong (Wait Mash)
07. DeBarge / Jeru The Damaja – All This Love / Come Clean Instrumental (Paul Mash Up)
08. GhostFace Killah – The Same Girl (Max Mash)
09. Commmon & Nas – Cinderella (Semi Mash)
10. A tribe Called Pharcyde – Runnin'(Amerigo Mash)
11. Dungeon Family – Watch For The Hook (Roots Mix) (Jamad Mash)
12. 2 Pac ft. Slick Rick, Rakim & Big Daddy Kane – Nothing Like the Old School (Mello Mash)
This was a monster joint back in the days!!
If one should desire to know if a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of it’s music will furnish the answer.
– Reiterated by Bob Law
Peep the album from Boodah The Emcee from Skilled Labor camp (respect Marshauwn Cross and Chris Davis).
Giving dap to my man in the group Nu Magik for releasing their latest project. Give it a listen……..Audiomack: Nu Magik – Time Flies